At Samotics, we are passionate about solving the problem of unplanned downtime. We use AI-driven electrical waveform analysis to offer a smart predictive maintenance system that increases productivity while saving customers’ time and money. We are growing fast, in terms of both customers and employees. To support this growth, we are looking for a Student Employee to support our People and Organization Department - in a part time, flexible setting.
About the role
The Student Employee (Werkstudent) will support the Organization and People department at Samotics. The role includes both recurring responsibilities (e.g. assisting in monthly onboarding of new employees, reaching out to potential candidates on LinkedIn) and the opportunity to work on improvement projects. In this role you will get real, tangible experience across the different People/HR functions in a rapidly growing organization.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Welcoming new hires and assist with Onboarding
- Assisting with office management
- Improving and developing policies and procedures
- Keeping internal documentation up to date
- Sourcing talent on LinkedIn
- Keeping our recruitment channels and tools up to date
- Assisting with HR reporting and presentations
- Planning interviews with candidates
- Organizing events and assisting with celebrations
- Working on improvement projects together with the Organization & People Department
- Project Management skills
- People oriented
- Good communicator
- Hands on / Pro-active
- Solution driven
- University students with demonstrable experience in or affinity with HR topics
- Fluent in English (written and verbally)
- Fluency in Dutch not required but is helpful
What we offer
This is a part time role for at least 16 hours per week. We provide the Student Employee with the opportunity to get to know a fast-growing tech organization, and get real hands-on experience in the Organization and People field that will be highly instructive and look great on your CV! You will get real responsibilities and get the ability to take end-to-end ownerships on these.
We consider our student employees full members of our staff, with the same level of involvement in company events (CEO updates, team events etc.). We are also very open to a Student Employee role evolving into an internship or full-time role.