Applications from freelancers, employment agencies and recruitment agencies are not appreciated.
Hi, we are Samotics! With our unique, AI-driven solution we help many of the world's largest industrial companies reduce energy waste, water pollution events and unplanned downtime. Join us in our mission to make industrial companies more sustainable.
We are looking for a Marketing Lead. Are you interested in building on cutting-edge technology? Do you want to make an impact in a fast-growing company? And are you ready to accelerate your career and lead a team? Then read on!
About the team 👋
You'll be an integral part of our Marketing team, focusing on practical and results-driven strategies, leveraging account-based and demand generation-based approaches. The team is responsible for positioning Samotics as a thought leader, creating supporting campaigns, generating high-quality (inbound) leads and driving a creative approach to reaching our target accounts. In addition, you will be working closely with other teams, including Sales Operations, Business Development and Customer Success Management.
Your challenge 🎯
As our Marketing Lead, you will be entrusted with a multifaceted and dynamic role to drive our market presence and revenue growth. Your week will be divided, dedicating approximately three days to spearhead your own projects and the remaining days to lead and inspire your team. You will:
- Develop and work with the team to execute marketing campaigns across diverse channels, including the company website, content marketing, SEA, SEO, social media, email, trade congresses, and knowledge-sharing events.
- Lead a team of highly talented marketing professionals to ensure the effective execution of campaigns and initiatives.
- Set up a robust digital ecosystem for qualitative demand generation, leveraging cutting-edge strategies and tools.
- Create full clarity on our Ideal Customer Profile, and perform analysis to craft targeted propositions, contributing to the overall success of our campaigns.
- Manage hands-on multidisciplinary campaigns that resonate with our audience and drive engagement.
What you'll bring ⭐
You possess a blend of strategic insight, marketing expertise, and leadership qualities. Essential skills for this role include:
- 4-7 years of solid Marketing experience.
- Proven ability to develop and implement effective marketing strategies, demonstrating an understanding of account-based marketing and demand generation, and ready to shift from not only executing tasks to setting strategic goals.
- Strong understanding of different (digital) marketing channels, including SEO, SEA, social media, and email marketing, with a track record of driving engagement and conversions, showing readiness to leverage these skills to guide broader initiatives.
- Adept at using analytics to drive marketing decisions, with experience in target segmentation and campaign analysis, prepared to use these insights to inform strategy and team direction.
- Demonstrable leadership potential, exhibiting strong communication skills, team collaboration, and a willingness to mentor and guide a team, transitioning from individual success to team success.
What we offer 🚀
- Work with cutting-edge technology transforming industry to make a positive environmental impact.
- Vibrant and professional company culture based on freedom and responsibility.
- Competitive salary, holidays, and benefits package (pension scheme, parental leave...).
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- On-site meals, snacks and drinks.
- Company events: from pub quizzes to chess tournaments and wine tastings, there's always something fun happening at our company.
- Enrolment in our Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) scheme, allowing you to benefit from a potential exit event.
- In line with our mission, our office is made with 90% recycled material. It is also a three-minute walk from Leiden Central train station.
Ready to join? Apply now!
We believe that diversity and inclusion are crucial to fostering innovation and creativity. Research shows that there is a tendency among women and individuals from underrepresented communities to apply for vacancies only when they meet all of the listed qualifications. If this role excites you, but you’re not sure whether you meet all the criteria, we would still encourage you to apply. Individuals of all backgrounds, genders, and communities are welcome :)
Our mission is to make industrial companies more sustainable. Samotics provides unique AI-driven solutions which enable industrial companies to significantly reduce energy waste, water pollution events and unplanned downtime.
Globally 300 million industrial electric motors account for 30% of all energy consumption. These motors face three critical challenges: unexpected failures, inefficient operations, and inadequate selection. By tackling these issues, our products lead industrial companies worldwide to become more efficient while reducing their environmental footprint.
Since our launch in 2015, we have grown rapidly, with over 100% annual revenue growth and a global footprint of high-profile industrial customers. We are a scale-up with more than 100 talented individuals, working together in an energetic environment where professionalism, an open atmosphere and cutting-edge technology thrive.
Are you excited to tackle critical challenges facing industry in the 21st century? So are we! Join us in making industrial companies more sustainable.